The Great Freelance Site
Who wants to work from home. Writing articles, creating web pages, the opportunities are endless. I always wanted to work from home, me being a Graphic/Mulimedia designer an all. So I searched and searched for some freelance opportunities online. I found that you had to send these companies some kind of fee to join there service. Then it happened, I found the best, and I mean best freelance site on the web and this one is free. Yes I said it free. I will give you the address at the end of the article, don't want you to skip the entire presentation and go straight to the site blind sighted.
Ok so I found this site been with them for 3 weeks and I have already made 235.00 in my paypal account. The only downfall is that there is alot of competition. Like an auction, projects are posted and interested people like you and I bid on them. The bids range from 5.00 to Iv'e seen some bids 4000.00 dollars. Personnally, I choose lower bids with great quality, the lower bids are usually looked at first.There are over 100 projects listed daily so there is no excuse to not bid cause everyone is great at something. Another great feature is that when you create your profile and choose your strengths you get projects emailed directly to you notifying you that there are new projects to be bidded on. I usually get about 30 every second day. I bid on them all. Why not. Who knows when you will hit the big one.
So there is a short over view of what to expect from this company. If your interested in extra cash and showing your skills to companies around the world than this is for you. Again it is free to sign up they will never ask you for a penny. Go ahead and check it out, you will not be dissopointed.
http://www.scriptlance.com/?ref=abcase1919
No comments:
Post a Comment